except in respect of products that are reduced for sale promotions in which event that credit shall be 5%.
- If we accept this application, you have agreed to a fundraiser relationship with us on these terms and conditions commencing from when we communicate our acceptance. We reserve the right to decline any application in our absolute discretion.
- Upon fulfillment of each customer order, we will credit to your account the amount equal to the Commission Percentage (20%) of the value of fulfilled customer orders made using your unique fundraiser code.
- When your account credit reaches the Payments Level ($50) we will pay commission equal to the amount of your account balance to your nominated bank account within 14 days from the end of the month of your request.
- If your account credit is less than the Payments Level ($50) we will issue to your organisation voucher/s for orders to the value of your account credit balance within 14 days from the end of the month of your request.
- Requests are to be made online and must include your organisation’s company or registered fundraiser number.
- You indemnify us in respect of any value-added or goods and services tax that should be paid.
- We shall issue recipient created tax invoices in respect of any credits that we pay or distribute to you.
- This agreement may be terminated by you or us at any time. If no credits or requests are made for a period of 365 days, we may end the relationship and cancel any credit.
- You warrant that you have permission of your organisation to make this application and nominate the bank account to which we shall make payment and, if requested, promptly provide reasonable proof of that authority.
- We will assign a unique fundraiser code which customers associated with you may use to order products so that we can identify that the sale is to be credited to your account. No credit shall be given for sales that are not ordered using the unique fundraiser code.
- We may decline to accept or change any orders.
- We may deal directly with customers concerning their orders made through your allocated address.
- You are not appointed and will not represent yourself as our agent and will not engage in conduct that reflects unfavourably upon our reputation.
- Any use of our intellectual property such as logos, marks and other brand identity is not permitted without our consent.
- You agree not to resell our products without our written approval.
- We may change our commission percentages in relation to your sales on not less than 60 days’ notice.
- We shall also provide reasonable notice of any other changes to our terms and conditions that may be detrimental to you.
- To the extent that it is lawful our liability is limited to supply or resupply of affected products or payment of an amount equivalent to their value.
- You shall keep confidential any information that we provide to you and identify as “Confidential Information”.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law in Victoria, Australia, whose courts shall have jurisdiction.
“We” and “Us” means STUCK ON YOU TRADING PTY. LIMITED ACN 163 867 141.
“You” means you on behalf of the organisation that you have nominated in this application.
“Your sales” means any product sales not including freight cost fulfilled and paid that are identified with your account through the unique fundraising code that we shall allocate to you for orders to be associated with your organisation.